- Two large aluminum heat sinks ensures a better heat dissipation and more stable performance.
- Five 330uf/50V high frequency low resistance capacitors in parallel special for switch-mode power supply lower output ripple.
- 23mm large magnet and 1.0 copper wire provides high efficiency work.
- It has the TVs Diode to prevent Voltage Surge from breaking the chip D, hence allowing safer module operation.
- Widely used for storage battery, power transformers, DIY adjustable regulated power supply, industrial equipment, 12V to 3.3V, 12V to 5V, 24V to 5V, 24V to 12V, etc.
- Material: PCB Borad
- Size: Approx. 60x51x22mm / 2.36x2.01x0.87inch
- Type: Non-isolated step-down module (BUCK)
- Input Voltage: 5V to 40V
- Output Voltage: 1.2V to 36V (continuously adjustable, default 5V)
- Output Current: 0A to 12A
- Power: 100W
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Frequency: 180KHz
- Max. Conversion Efficiency: 95% (Efficiency is related to input/output voltage, current and voltage difference)
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes (14A current limit, please try not to short circuit)
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes (automatically shut off output)
- Reverse Input Protection: No
- Wiring Method: Terminals
1 Piece Buck Module
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2347
- SKU: 28000-16-W-63