- - The MAX30102 is an integrated pulse oximeter and heart rate monitor bio sensor module. It integrates a red LED and an infrared LED, photo detector, optical components, and low-noise electronic circuitry with ambient light suppression.
- - The MAX30102 features a 1.8V power supply and a separate 5.0V power supply for internal LEDs for heart rate and blood oxygen acquisition in wearable devices, worn on the fingers, earlobe, and wrist. The standard I2C-compatible communication interface can transmit the collected values ??to the , KL25Z and other micro controllers for heart rate and blood oxygen calculation.
- - In addition, the chip can also shut down the module through software, the standby current is close to zero, and the power supply is always maintained. Because of its excellent performance, the chip is widely used in the Samsung Galaxy S series mobile phones.
- - Compared with the previous generation MAX30100, the chip integrates a glass cover to effectively eliminate external and internal light interference, and has the best reliable performance.
The Main Parameters:
- LED peak wavelength: 660nm/880nm
- LED power supply voltage: 3.3~5V
- Detection signal type: light reflection signal (PPG)
- Output signal interface : I2C interface
- Communication interface voltage: 1.8~3.3V~5V (optional)
- Board reserved assembly hole size: 0.5 x 8.5mm
- VIN: main power input terminal 1.8-5V
- 3-bit pad: Select the pull-up level of the bus, depending on the pin master voltage, select 1.8v or 3_3v (this terminal contains 3.3V and above)
- SCL: the clock connected to the I2C bus;
- SDA: data connected to the I2C bus;
- INT : Interrupt pin of the MAX30102 chip;
- RD: RED LED ground terminal of MAX30102 chip, generally not connected;
- IRD: The IR LED ground of the MAX30102 chip is generally not connected;
- GND: Ground wire.
- 1pc x MAX30102 Heart Rate Sensor Module
MAX30102 Heart Rate Sensor Module
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 3758
- SKU: 40000-7-B-24
Product Views: 4439
Ex Tax: ৳547.00
Tags: MAX30102 Heart Rate Sensor Module , max , 30102