- NEO M8 High Precision GPS Navigation and Positioning Module with Signal Amplification Support Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Using NEO M8 series multifunctional u-blox M8 GNSS module, the multifunctional GNSS module adopts different models and is easy to manufacture.
- Receive up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou) simultaneously, industry leading -167 dBm navigation sensitivity. Security and integrity protection, support for all satellite augmentation systems.
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection, product models can meet performance and cost requirements, backward compatible with NEO-7 and NEO-6 series.
- NEO M8 High Precision GPS Navigation and Positioning Module Features
- Comes with SMA antenna interface, which can be connected to various active antennas
- Comes with EEPROM, which can save configuration information
- Micro USB interface, providing module power supply function
- Compatible with 5V/3.3V voltage, suitable for various microcontrollers
- Support firmware upgrade
- Built-in signal amplifier
NEO-8M High Precision GPS module
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 4309
- SKU: 95000-3-B/22
Product Views: 898
Ex Tax: ৳1,650.00