CD4011B, CD4012B, and CD4023B NAND gates provide the system designer with direct implementation of the NAND function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates. All inputs and outputs are buffered.
The CD4011B, CD4012B, and CD4023B types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PWR suffix). The CD4011B and CD4023B types also are supplied in 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW suffix).
- VDD = 10 V
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over-full package temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Noise margin (over full package temperature range:
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of "B" Series CMOS Devices"
Quad 2 Input—CD4011B
CD4011 Quad 2-Input NAND Gate
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 0675
- SKU: 15000-25-
Product Views: 9469
Ex Tax: ৳28.00