Connection and Operation
Before installation,please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off.
1) Connect the audio source device to the converter using appropriate Fiber optical cable or coxial cable.
2) Connect the A/V receivers or amplifiers to the converters to the converter using the appropriate R/L cable.
3) Insert te DC side of 5V power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
Note: When connect to the Toslink and Coxial cables at the same time,the product will give priority to Toslink input.
Attention:Insert/ Excat cable gently.
1, The SPDIF input must be Stereo PCM, please configure the output of your device. It won't work with Dolby 5.1.
The Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching.It converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks. Use USB output power that is more environmentally, not only reduce costs, but also compatible with all country.
1. Play as plug;
2. Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio,
1 x Toslink or 1 x RCA (Coaxial);
3. Output Audio: L/R audio ,2 x RCA(R/L);
4. Power supply:DC 5V@1A;
5. Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output;
6. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz;
7. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels;
8. Color: Black
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x 0.5m USB Power Cable
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 3264-55000
- SKU: 3264