Reproducing the wide dynamic range in today's digital recordings
requires impressive amounts of current and power, which can cause
audible distortions as the music signal travels down the wire. By using
advanced design and manufacturing technologies, this speaker wire
minimizes distortions, maximizing the strength and quality of the signal
that reaches your speakers. Superior material selection and advanced
manufacturing techniques make this speaker cable a great choice for
wire. Don't let low-grade speaker wire be the weak link in your system.
The installation-friendly, non-gripping wire jacket is flexible yet rugged. The lower the gauge is, the thicker the wire. If you're connecting any speaker to a very powerful amp, 12-gauge wire is recommended. Get every ounce of juice from your amplifier to your speakers with this oxygen free copper wire.
- High performance oxygen free copper speaker cable
- Large copper conductor area for better power transfer & improved dynamics
- Special winding for improved clarity and a more natural reproduction of sound
- Wide dynamic range improved low frequency signal performance and improved clarity
- Recommended for all speaker systems and power amplification levels
- Fine-stranded high conductivity copper windings Clear Ultra Flex jacketing
- Twisted construction for external noise rejection
- Low grip insulation for smooth installations.
- Note: Speaker wire jacket may be white in color.
EXPRESSION OF QUALITY-
LENGTH: 1 meter
12GA Superior Cable Speaker Wire
Spec: 2x105/0.18 O.D.4.6x9.2
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2790
- SKU: 22000-204-W-61