NodeMcu module based on the ESP8266 controller and programming in Lua language.
NodeMcu is equipped with 10 GPIO, PWM, I2C, 1-wire and ADC.
ESP8266-12E is an improved version of ESP8266-12.
It works as a standard WiFi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz.
USB communication – the CH340 chip.
Arduino-like hardware IO
Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
On-board ESP8266, a low-cost WiFi-MCU Module integrated and easy to prototyping development board. The best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
The Development board based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. Power your development in the fastest way combining with NodeMCU Firmware!
- Open-source platform
- Interactive & Programmable
- WiFi enabled
- Arduino-like Hardware IO
- Nodejs style network API
- ESP8266, a low cost WiFi module on-board (FCC Certified)
- On-board USB-TTL converter, plug & play
- Headers – 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Input Voltage: 7 – 12V
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- CPU: 32-bit RISC Tensilica Xtensa LX106 running at 80 MHz
- 64 KB of instruction RAM, 96 KB of data RAM (80x Arduino UNO!)
- 512 KB of EEPROM (512x Arduino UNO!)
- External QSPI flash – 512 KB to 4 MB* (up to 16 MB is supported)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- WEP or WPA/WPA2 authentication, or open networks
- Digital I/O Pins (DIO): 16
- Analog Input Pins (ADC): 1
- UARTs: 1 on dedicated pins, plus a transmit-only UART can be enabled on GPIO2
- SPIs: 1
- I2Cs: 1
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- SRAM: 64 KB
- Clock Speed: 80 Mhz
- 80 Mhz clock (5x arduino UNO or mega!)
- 1 x ESP8266 NodeMCU V3 Development Board with CH340
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2617-20000
- SKU: 3589