Kenwood KFC-W3009 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
About the Kenwood KFC-W3009
Kenwood's "typhoon" subwoofers definitely whip up some great bass. Overlapping ribs in the pearl mica-injected polypropylene cone provide incredible stiffness, so the cone won't buckle when you get down to serious lows. The KFC-W3009 12" subwoofer also has a high-roll surround with a flat edge for added durability. A double-stacked magnet and four-layer voice coil handle plenty of power.
This sub won't bottom out when you drive it hard, thanks to its vented, extended pole piece. Plus, the red metallic center emblem adds some color to go with those pounding lows. The efficient KFC-W3009 is designed for use in sealed or ported enclosures.
- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- pearl mica injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with urethane foam surround
- overlapping ribs on cone surface for improved rigidity and dampened resonance
- extended pole piece and bumped back plate for increased cone excursion
- power range: 35-400 watts RMS (800 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-800 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top mount depth: 5-5/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.5 cubic feet