50mm DC 12V 12mm/s IP54 Linear Actuator Motor 1100N Aluminum Alloy
Click Image for Gallery
This miniature linear actuator is using for industrial, agricultural machinery, construction, clean sweeping vehicles, vessels, cargo and many other applications.
It can be replaced by hydraulic, pneumatic products ideal for saving energy consumption.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Stroke Length: 50mm/2 inch;
Duty cycle: 10%
- Rated power: 20W, maximum 30W.
- Push bar Each side contains a travel limit switch. When the telescopic bar runs to the top or to the top, it will automatically disconnect the electricity.
- The motor will not idle. Cut off the power, it can be stop at any position, with self-locking function.
- The push rod is driven by a DC motor with a screw drive. The telescopic rod can only be retracted without rotation.
- The motor is positive and negative. For example, if the positive electrode is stretched and the negative electrode is shrunk, the telescopic direction of the rod can be changed by changing it.
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +75°C.
- Standard protection class: IP54.
- Low noise design, noise level less than 42dB.
- Please do not disassemble the machine.
- Product features: drive other objects to push, pull, rise, drop.
- Product Applications: TV lift tables, massage beds, electric beds, medical chairs, electric equipment, micro-devices, electric sofas, camera frames, cameras and more.