400W DC-DC Step-up Boost Converter DC8.5V-50V To DC10V-60V Boost Module Converter Constant Current Power Supply Module LED Driver
- This is a great 400W DC to DC step-up power supply module for electric equipment, digital products, laptop, etc.
- Input and output are designed with screw terminals for convenient wire connection and disconnection.
- High efficiency, the maximum conversion efficiency can be 96% and efficiency is related to input/output voltage, current and voltage difference.
- There are 2 heat sinks that would ensure a better heat dissipation.
- It can also be used as a driver for high power LED lights or voltage regulator for solar panels.
Type: Non-isolated boost module
Input Voltage: DC8.5V to 50V
Output Voltage: DC10V to 60V (continuously adjustable, default 19V)
Max. Input Current: 15A (please enhance heat dissipation if more than 8A)
Max. Output Current: 12A (related to the input and output voltage difference, the greater voltage difference is, the smaller output current will be. please enhance heat dissipation when current is over 7A)
Quiescent Current: 10mA(will increase when convert 12V to 20V)
Constant Current Range: 0.2A to 12A
Output Power = Input Voltage*Current
Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃(if temperature is too high, please enhance heat dissipation)
Max. Conversion Efficiency: 96% (Efficiency is related to input/output voltage, current and voltage difference)
Over Current Protection: Yes (if input current is more than 15A, it will automatic reduce output voltage)
Reverse Input Protection: No
Size: 67 x 48 x 28mm / 2.63 x 1.89 x 1.1"
Output Voltage/Current Adjustment:
1, Adjust "CV-ADJ" potentiometer clockwise to reduce voltage, counterclockwise to increase voltage.
2, Adjust "CC-ADJ" potentiometer counterclockwise about 30 circles to minimize the output current before connecting to load(clockwise to increase current, counterclockwise to reduce current). Then adjust "CC-ADJ" clockwise to the current value you need. If you use the module for battery charging, connect to output after battery is fully discharged. Because if the more energy is left in battery, the less charging current will be.
1 x Module