4-Channel 12V Relay Module With Opto Isolated Input is a 4-Channel Relay interface board with optocoupler that allows you to control various appliances, and other equipment’s with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Arduino,Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).This board is used in home applications and industrial purpose and many others. Input signals are given by microcontroller.
Specifications of 4-Channel 12V Relay Module With Opto Isolated Input
- 4-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low)
- Opto-isolated inputs
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
- 1 x 4-Channel 12V Relay Module
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 3413-12000-7
- SKU: 3413